ABRITES DIAGNOSTICS FOR VOLKSWAGEN/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA
The ABRITES Diagnostics for Volkswagen, AUDI, Seat, Skoda is one of the first and most important automotive software tools entirely developed by ABRITES. For over a decade our team has perfected and updated this product in order to keep it on top of all aftermarket solutions for vehicles from the VAG group to this date.
The basic diagnostic capabilities of the ABRITES Diagnostics for VAG enable you to perform:
• Complete vehicle diagnostic scan
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
• Display live values from the modules of the vehicle
• Perform Input/Output actuator tests
• Enable and disable actuators
• Access and perform Basic Settings
• Calibrations (e.g. steering angle calibration)
• Scan all units or separate one, access scan reports in a printable format.
All these activities can be done under all possible protocols.
The ABRITES Diagnostics for VAGsupports all vehicles up to the latest models for standard diagnostic functionalities.
VAG FUNCTIONALITIES IN THE BASIC AVDI PACKAGE
That is however not all. The functionalities included in the basic AVDIpackage offer an array of functions that do not require any additional licenses to be purchased. These functionalities are accessible with active Annual Maintenance Subscription (AMS), which is included in the package for the first year after purchase.
• Software update of modules with FRF/SGO files
• Read/Write EDC16 Flash and update Flash counters
• TV Activation – allowing video to be played while the car is in motion for MMI 2G and 3G multimedia systems
• Dump tool for a vast array of instrument clusters and ECUs
• Service interval reset
• DPF OFF for EDC16 and EDC17 ECUs
• Remote control adaptation
• Coding calculator (coding helper)
• Steering Lock adaptation (for Touareg/Cayenne/A8 2003-2010)
• Guided functions
– enable/disable cruise control
– change language
– enable/disable Start/Stop system (for A6/A7/A8)
– change Startup animation (for A6/A7/A8)
– enable Lap timer (for A6/A7/A8, etc)
Key programming is one of the most important automotive aftermarket tasks, and the Abrites team know it. We pioneered non-OEM dealer-level software solutions in that area, with unmatched products, which we constantly develop and improve.
The ABRITES automotive solutions for spare key programming of VAG vehicles support Immo V MQB vehicles (GOLF 7, A3 8V, Octavia A8, etc.) with VDO clusters up to 2016. Key programming for Immo V vehicles (Audi A4, A5, A6, A7, A8) with BCM2 is also made possible, including both all keys lost and spare key programming for vehicles up to 2018. We cover Audi A6/Q7 with EZS-Kessy, including both all keys lost and additional key programming. ALL Immo I/ II/ III/ III+/ IV vehicles are supported for both all keys lost and additional key programming.
With the latest Abrites solution you can read the component security (CS) bytes even from locked BCM2 modules 2013-2018, for both A4/A5/Q5 and A6/A7/A8/VW Touareg platforms. This allows spare key and All Keys Lost key programming.
Our software products allow programming additional keys/transponders, PCB and remote-controls for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini and even some Porsche vehicles.
PARTS EXCHANGE/ COMPONENT PROTECTION
Our solutions work both for immobilizer data related modules, and modules related to component protection synchronisation. Supported brands are Volkswagen/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Bentley/Lamborghini and even some Porsche vehicles.
Immobiliser data related modules
Using the Abrites tools you will be able to read/update IMMO data (PIN, CS, MAC), which lets you adapt used modules to a vehicle. The following units are covered:
• Engine Control Units (ECUs) (EDC15/EDC16/EDC17/MED17/ME7/MED9.x/Simos PPD/Simos PCR2.1/Magneti Marelli 4HV and 7HV and others)
• Transmission Control Units (TCUs) including DSG (DQ200 and DQ250), CVT and ZF8HP
• Steering Lock
Component protection related modules
Other modules that do not require IMMO data adaptation, but require component protection synchronisation are the following:
Component Protection Generation 1
• Audi A8 2003 – 2010, Audi A6 2004 – 2008: MMI, CD-Changer, ILM, and other modules
Component Protection Generation 2
• both Temic and LEAR gateways are supported
• Audi A6/A7/A8/Q7 2004 – 2010 and Audi A4/A5/Q5 2007 – 2015: EZS-Kessy, Comfort module, Climantronic, Airbag, Instrument cluster, infotainment, and all other modules.
• Audi A6/A7/A8/ and VW Touareg 2010-2017: Dashboard and infotainment modules
Using the latest Abrites license (VN017) regarding component protection, you can now replace all component protection-related modules, if both the donor and host gateways are present.
Replacement of the dashboard and infotainment module are done by OBDII, without the need of the donor gateway, and also the original module is NOT required. The replacement of Central Electric Module (CEM) is done by dump, again, without the need of the donor gateway, nor the original CEM.
Supported models are Audi A6/A7/A8 and Volkswagen Touareg (2010-2017), with gateway LEAR.
• Read/update flash and eeprom data from dump files of Micronas MCUs;
• Read/update Conf. data and clear crash data of Siemens and Bosch airbag modules
The ABRITES software for VAG (VN007 and VN015) supports cluster calibration of VAG vehicles from 2000 up to 2019, depending on their model, completely by OBDII.
Vehicles with CAN, K-Line, UDS, as well as MQB clusters and new A8 (4H)/ A7 (4G)/ A6 (4G) / Touareg (7P) type vehicles are supported.
This is an unmatched software tool, aimed at facilitating every VAG professional’s work when it comes to mileage calibration, for example.
he ABRITES products are ever evolving. VN018 Advanced diagnostics for VAG vehicles is the latest development by Abrites, having many useful applications. It has very flexible and detailed coding options, outbalancing the OEM solutions. The software is designed with quick menus and buttons to help and and save time with the daily work, having the following functionalities:
• MMI Configuration – e.g. offroad menu activation
• Long Coding options
• Basic settings – access to all available basic settings for each module; e.g. auto-leveling headlights calibration, trunk calibration, DSG Clutch Kiss points calibration, Bleed brakes, Steering angle sensor, AC flap motors and many more!
• Wireless CarPlay/GoogleAuto configuration
• Coding helper – Quick and user friendly coding option
The ABRITES solutions also cover flashing .sgo and .frf files, enable/ disable DPF for EDC16/ EDC17 ECUs, software updates for all modules from the vehicles. Flash reading and writing, EEPROM reading and writing, checksum calculation when writing and engine MED17/ EDC17 control unit exchange are also made possible.
Vehicle diagnostics and programming requires a vast array of functionalities. This is why our team has prepared extensive software packages for the VAG professionals, see them below.
VAG USER MANUALS
When working on VAG vehicles using the Abrites products, we recommend referring to the Abrites User Manuals for VAG Online and Offline.